Responsible for the night time operation of the store
The Restaurant Cook will oversee the day to day operation of the grill and food prep in the restaurant.
The candidate will be responsible for proper food preparation, handling, and storage.
This person will be expected to provide excellent customer service and will be a strong teammate to our franchise.
· Report to work on time in a clean and complete proper uniform.
· Greet all customers with a smile and a verbal greeting: “Welcome to Huddle House. Or Welcome In.”
· Prepare food in a timely manner once the order is placed.
· Complete the position checklist while stocking and preparing the unit for the next shift.
· Bring all items of concern to the attention of the manager immediately, especially safety concerns and customer service complaints.
· Know the menu, the daily features when applicable and be sure they are cooked and presented correctly.
· Know and follow the Huddle House steps of service with each and every guest to maximize shift sales.
· Practice all rules for safety food handling cash security and all other restaurant policies.
· Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or assigned by supervisor.
· Make a difference in food cost by controlling waste and portion control.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all restaurant staff.
· Some previous restaurant experience preferred.
· “Can do” attitude and willingness to be at your best during your shift.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Utilizing, Teamwork, to make hard work easier.
· Honesty, with our customers and each other.
· Listening to our teammates, and respecting the differences we all share.
· Celebrating the diversity of our staff, and customers.
$12 - $16 per hour