Stonewood Bar & Grill restaurant is looking for an enthusiastic bartender/server to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
The Bartender is responsible for running the bar while upholding service and quality standards.
- Bartend & provide exceptional customer service to guests within the bar by providing drinks and food orders.
- Prepare drinks for our guests and servers in a timely manner.
- Maintain bar area stocked and clean. Display a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Able to know and promote bar items, all food menu items, and any on-going promotions.
- Provide opening and closing inventory of spirits. Serve & deliver genuine, exceptional service to our dining guests.
- Have enthusiasm and knowledge of our menu offerings, extensive drink menu and any on-going promotion.
- Taking accurate orders of food and beverage while giving attentive, revenue-generating suggestions.
- Be able to provide professional and friendly dining experience to ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Must be able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player attitude.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Have a minimum of 1 year serving/bartending experience in a similar food and beverage environment.
- Having a sound knowledge of wines and wine service is an asset.
- Have excellent bartending skills and knowledge
- Display high initiative, be self-motivated, and require minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills in English reading, written and spoken.
- Must have MAST permit and food handlers card
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $15.74 per hour
- Additional pay:
- Company events
- Discounted meals
- On-site parking
- 8-10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Sunday
- Weekends are a must
SalaryUSD 15.74 - 15.74 Per
Career Level RequiredExperience Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education RequiredJob TypeEmployee
Job StatusFull Time-Part Time