Automotive Technician– Health Benefits, 401K & No Weekends
Are you an experienced automotive technician/mechanic with strong R&R skills and basic to advanced diagnostic skills? Are you seeking a friendly and collaborative work environment to grow your career for the next decade? Are you interested in competitive compensation that includes health benefits? Do you desire a 5-day work week with weekends off? How about an hourly wage that provides stability and a culture that rewards everyone when the business succeeds?
Our highly reputable auto repair shop in Union City, CA has been serving cars and light trucks for the past 40 years. We have earned rave reviews on Google and Yelp, and we are proud to be recognized as a Mechanics Marketplace Best Workplace. Our spacious facility with 6 lifts provides a comfortable working environment, and we prioritize the well-being of our automotive technicians/mechanics.
If you possess the qualifications of an experienced automotive technician with strong R&R skills and basic to advanced diagnostic skills, we are eager to have a conversation with you.
Benefits for Automotive Technician/Mechanic:
- Excellent hourly rate with performance bonuses – No Flat Rate!
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training and ASE certifications
- 5-day work week – No weekends!
- A workplace you can be proud of and call home!
Qualifications of Automotive Technician/Mechanic:
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong mechanical aptitude, and a passion for continuous learning
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
$38 - $50 per hour