This is a fee-for-service position with clinical supervision available. Our office is in Bayshore, NY, and is also an in-person position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- LMSW or LCSW
- Malpractice insurance
- Must live in the state of New York
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and administer evidenced-based therapeutic interventions and behavior modification
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments, risk assessments, care plans, and session notes
- Counsel and provide therapy and educational materials to youth and family
- Collaborate with outside entities and community providers involved in youth care
- Facilitate family sessions; communicate with the client regarding specific interventions
- Availability to work independently during evenings and weekends or as required to fulfill caseload requirements
- Cultural Sensitivity – Ability to work with a diverse population
- Compassion – Genuinely care about people and demonstrate genuine empathy with the joys and pains of others
- Creativity – Develop new and unique ideas to make connections easily
- Upholds the ethical standards, procedures, values, and principles of Sunshine Counseling.
It is a quiet, private practice office. The work environment could be fast-paced at times and does require flexibility. Our staff is independent and self-driven.