- Maintain all areas of the kitchen which includes cleaning of all kitchen equipment and stocking of food and supplies
- Train, onboard and manage team of Line Cooks
- Oversee and manage work, prep and cleaning schedules
- Inventory management, ordering materials/food, set up and stock food items and other necessary supplies
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member& follows directions and instructions
- 5+ years' experience working as a Shift Lead
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
SP Kitchen is a "Next Generation" restaurant for the food delivery era in North Miami! We are looking for driven, responsible, and hard-working LINE COOKS for various full-time opportunities who can master multiple food concept menus & prepare and package to-go meals in a timely manner! We are a family-owned, start-up mindset crew looking to grow and build various locations and are seeking Rockstars to build our team!
WHY SP Kitchen?
- Competitive starting pay
- Seasonal pay increases
- Monthly bonus potential
- Free employee meals
- Career growth potential
- Attendance bonus earning potential
Good luck applicants!
$20 - $22 per hour