In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the engineering team, product team, to build new integrations into Point of Sale, Back Office, 3rd party APIs, and make improvements to the existing platform.
- Participate in defining business requirements.
- Participate in planning and breaking down requirements into tasks.
- Take ownership over the product features and tasks created during the collaboration process.
- Successfully drive ideas from concept to production.
- Provide the engineering team with proposals around new toolsets, technologies, and practices.
- Become a foundational member of a growing engineering team.
- Take on a hybrid work model – at least 1 day a week in-office for cross-functional team meetings.
2+ years with significant experience in:
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Web APIs
- SQL Language
2+ year working with:
- Agile, multidisciplinary team environment, preferably designing and building medium or large-scale event-driven solutions.
- Scaling complex data-driven software platforms
- Working with source control management systems and understanding of best practices
- CI/CD deployment process and pipelines
- Performance tuning SQL queries
- Understanding and implementing Docker
- Strong skillset within cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Experience with GraphQL, Restful Services, and/or gRPC
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in the grocery, CPG or other food industry
Who you are:
- Strong ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Tenacity to dive into problems and iterate in working code
- Equal parts systems thinker and advocate for users
- Highly resourceful, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Ability to think strategically around trade-offs and short term vs. long term benefits
- An adaptive, empathetic, collaborative and positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical and otherwise
- Values team over self
Things that we do not support:
- Fully remote and/or live in an area that would not allow for weekly in-office participation.
- Unfortunately, we're not able to sponsor United States work visas at this time.
- 75% paid medical coverage
- 100% Paid Accident, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long-Term coverages
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday break
- $30/month phone credit
- Employer paid Genesis gym membership
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, snacks
- Kitchen access
- Monthly happy hour and Taco Tuesdays!
- Energetic office environment
Our Values are Uncompromised:
- Love the Independents
- Embrace the struggle
- Win together
- Less is more
- Own It
- Win as a phalanx
- Success is merit-based
- Sprint to the explosion
- Maniacally fast and focused
We are mission-driven and looking for candidates who align with our values and can embrace this dynamic industry that is ready to grow by leveraging our grocery automation software.
Include a portfolio or source code with your application. Applications without an online portfolio or source code to review will not be considered.
Learn more about us at: www.storewise.io