In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the engineering team, product team, to build new integrations into Point of Sale, Back Office, 3rd party APIs, and make improvements to the existing platform.
- Participate in defining business requirements.
- Participate in planning and breaking down requirements into tasks.
- Take ownership over the product features and tasks created during the collaboration process.
- Successfully drive ideas from concept to production.
- Provide the engineering team with proposals around new toolsets, technologies, and practices.
- Become a foundational member of a growing engineering team.
- Take on a hybrid work model – at least 1 day a week in-office for cross-functional team meetings.
3+ years with significant experience in:
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Web APIs
- SQL Language
2+ year working with:
- Agile, multidisciplinary team environment, preferably designing and building medium or large-scale event-driven solutions.
- Scaling complex data-driven software platforms
- Working with source control management systems and understanding of best practices
- CI/CD deployment process and pipelines
- Performance tuning SQL queries
· Understanding and implementing Docker
· Strong skillset within cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure
· Experience with GraphQL, Restful Services, and/or gRPC
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Experience in the grocery, CPG or other food industry
Location: Overland Park, KS
- 75% paid medical coverage
- 100% Paid Accident, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long-Term coverages
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday break
- $30/month phone credit
- Employer paid Genesis gym membership
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, snacks
- Kitchen access
- Monthly happy hour and Taco Tuesdays!
- Energetic office environment
Our Values are Uncompromised:
- Love the Independents
- Embrace the struggle
- Win together
- Own it
- Less is more
- Win as a phalanx
- Success is merit-based
- Sprint to the explosion
- Maniacally fast and focused
We are mission-driven and looking for candidates who align with our Values and can embrace this dynamic industry that’s ready to grow by leveraging our grocery automation software.
Learn more: www.storewise.io