Retailers make money off of razor-thin profit margins, so when mistakes occur, it’s a big deal. At Storewise, Inc. we created software that automates manual tasks and catches human errors, protecting profits guaranteed.
We’ve built 7 solutions across a single software platform enabling retailers to operate their stores better with unparalleled simplicity.
In 2022, Storewise was named a 2022 Top Retail Tech Solutions Provider by CIO Review and received the Nova Award recognizing fast growing businesses from the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce.
We are looking for an individual to join our team as an Account Executive. This person will demonstrate consistency in closing new deals month-over-month .
This is an opportunity to get in early and join a company, led by Core Values, that’s built an automation software platform where customers never leave, proving its value.
What you’ll do
- Embrace our core values
- Understand current industry trends, standards and drivers of the customer's organization, and their desired business outcomes
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Storewise can impact their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline to CRO
- Work cross-functionally with Product peers to formulate the best strategy for increased revenue
- Listen to the needs of the market and share them with the Product and Marketing team
What You'll Have
- A growth mindset
- Resolve and humility
- Sense of mission and unparalleled drive
- A desire to learn from a committed and accomplished leadership team
- Self-starter with ability to coach and motivate peers
- Willingness to dive headfirst into a fast-paced high-growth environment
- 2-3+ years of relevant full cycle sales experience
- Consistent track record of measuring / achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Expertise in managing a sales pipeline, proficient in CRM (eg Zoho)
- Ability to identify strategic customer pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the Customer
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Understanding of the retail grocery industry a plus
- Have experience with a variety of software business tools
Location: Overland Park, KS
- 75% paid medical coverage
- 100% Paid Accident, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long-Term coverages
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday break
- $30/month phone credit
- Employer paid Genesis gym membership
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, snacks
- Kitchen access
- Monthly happy hour and Taco Tuesdays!
- Energetic office environment
Our Values are Uncompromised:
- Love the Independents
- Embrace the struggle
- Win together
- Own it
- Less is more
- Win as a phalanx
- Success is merit-based
- Sprint to the explosion
- Maniacally fast and focused
We are mission-driven and looking for candidates who align with our Values and can embrace this dynamic industry that’s ready to grow by leveraging our grocery automation software.
Learn more: www.storewise.io