- This role will work to coordinate and organize appointments, meetings, travel and much more. Your role will be to ensure every detail of the daily duties for the CEO are coordinated between team members and the leadership team. This is a critical role, dedicated to ensure a smooth running process for our Leadership, Sales and Operations. This is a highly strategic position, where tasks and routines will transition quickly, and strong versatility is a must. This is not an entry level position; 2 years minimum of recent EA to C-Suite level experience is required. Individuals must reside in the metro-Milwaukee, WI area with daily reliable transportation to Oak Creek, Franklin and occasionally to our event space in Downtown Milwaukee, WI. Professional references required.
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
- Complex calendar management including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel.
- Understand all key dates, commitments and complexities of the CEO’s calendar.
- Wardrobe organization and selection for events, photo shoots and content creation videos.
- Travel purchases and itinerary planning.
- Catering arrangements as needed.
- Communicate internally and externally on behalf of the CEO - must have the ability to relay the CEO’s vision and mission within all correspondence.
- Personal and professional task management - to include items such as research, light errands, shopping and purchasing gifts, etc.
- Provide support during live events, including scheduling and creating events online and in-person and support throughout.
Requirements ( and expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
- 2 Years Minimum C-Suite / Executive Level Assisting experience absolutely required.
- Must reside in the metro-Milwaukee, WI area with daily reliable transportation to Oak Creek, Franklin and occasionally to our event space in Downtown Milwaukee, WI.
- High school diploma or equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- The ability to formulate professionally written communication required.
- Confidential nature - while working in this role the individual may be privy to confidential information which requires a great amount of discretion.
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- High level of flexibility required. Work hours may require this individual to go above and beyond normal working hours as needed.
- Familiarity with email, internet, Apple OS, Google Apps
- Excellent oral communication skills required
- Optimistic and motivating personality
- Maintain an organized calendar, with no overlap in meetings and appointments.
- Completed tasks and projects with a high level of efficiency, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ensure all of the CEO’s email inquiries are responded to by the end of each day and checked throughout the day.