Are you looking for a fulfilling job where everyday is different at a fast-growing company?
Spiffy has got you covered!
Your Job: Oil Change and Lube Technician
Hours: day shift with weekend availability as a plus
Who we are: Spiffy is the world’s first on-demand, smartphone-powered, technology-enabled, mobile car wash and detailing, automotive maintenance company.
Check us out: www.getspiffy.com
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Starting base rate is $ 17/hr on a weekly pay schedule
- Technicians get to keep 100% of all customer tips.
- Daily performance bonuses based on revenue per route.
- Paid time off
WHAT DOES A TECHNICIAN DO?
A Technician is responsible for performing oil change and wash/details on vehicles. Position responsibilities include:
- Wash and detail vehicles
- Change vehicle oil and servicing oil filters
- Rotate tires and check brake pads
- Communicating effectively with management and our customers
- Build positive relationships with employees and customers
- Self-directed with a high level of energy
- Interested in accuracy and doing what is right
- Be a team player, hardworking, and honest
- Be on time to work and reliable
- Basic computer and math skills, tech-savvy with a smartphone
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and be 18 years of age
- Must be comfortable with working outside in occasionally hot, cold, or dirty conditions
- Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for extended periods
- Must be able to lift and move inventory items and other work-related items (up to 50 lbs)
Nice to Haves:
- Oil Change and Tire Experience
- Customer service experience
- Fleet experience (rental cars, trucks, etc)
This job will involve occasional exposure to some disagreeable elements such as hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, dust/dirt and exhaust fumes.
This is not an all-inclusive list but is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position. Reasonable accommodation will be provided under appropriate circumstances and in accordance with applicable law.
Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for extended periods;
- Must be able to lift and move inventory items and other work-related items (up to 50 pounds);
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods;
- Must be able to push, pull, bend at the knees and waist, lift, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, climb steps, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, all of this for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the day.