The event installer is involved with then installation of event equipment in venues all over the country. This position is responsible for loading and unloading cargo, and setting up and striking the events.
What you'll be doing in this role?
1. Moves, installs, and stores floors and tents, and other related objects for event installation.
2. Loading and unloading equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues, and to return products to company warehouse.
3. Prepare, assemble, install and uninstall floors and tents, equipment, and any other event assets.
4. Possess basic electrical/electronics knowledge including working with lighting and LED installations.
5. Work carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
6. Sweep and remove debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
7. Creates and maintains a high-quality team environment.
8. Maintain all safety and compliance guidelines.
What you need to be part of the team?
$15 - $22 per hour