We are seeking an ambitious, creative, driven, and trustworthy person to add to our sales team.
We deliver customizable, world-class event solutions using scalable and efficient methods. We capture our customers visions by effectively utilizing raw space and transforming it into an exquisite venue while staying within budget. Our team presents effective production solutions for small- large scale events. The services we offer our customers are temporary structures, tents, disaster relief services, industrial matting, and turf protection. We provide our customers with quality services as well as ensuring a positive environmental impact.
Teamwork makes the dream work! With having over 25 years of experience, our management team have elevated strong producers with unmatched skillsets that transcends the industry. We are dedicated in growing and developing talent to continue to grow our business and remain one the top-rated special event industry company in the nation.
This role is a requires a 25%-50% travel expectancy.
You’ll be in charge of selling our state-of-the-art equipment to various industries.
You’ll craft your opportunities, qualify your own deals, and help “close the sale”.
You’ll maintain a pipeline full of opportunities with our ideal client/prospect.
You’ll be part of a turnaround and modernize sales department that’s excited to do more and sell more.
… and you’ll make some great money while doings so!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
· HAS CREATED, QUALIFIED, AND CLOSE THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITIES
· HAS SOLD IN A 30-DAY SALES CYCLE
· HAS SOLD TO DIFFICULT PROSPECTS
· HAS SOLD TO C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES
· HAS SOLD WITH A LOT OF COMPETITION
· HAS SOLD AT A PREMIUM PRICE
· HAS BEEN A TEAM PLAYER DURING A SALES TEAM TURNAROUND
· HAS BEEN THE FIRST “TRUE” SALES HUNTER IN THE COMPANY
· HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH LITTLE OR NO DIRECTION
· SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· SALES HUNTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· SPECIAL EVENT INDUSTRY, PREFERRED
If you find this role aligns with your experience, Special Event Flooring Technology LLC would love for you to apply.
$50,000 - $65,000 per year