We are looking for a friendly and organized individual who is interested in joining an innovative, growing company. Headquarters in Walkersville, MD; we are a premier company who take pride in designing amazing visions and bringing them to life for our customers. The right candidate’s role will be responsible for many aspects of AR/AP and general administration of QuickBooks. Special Event Flooring Technology, LLC prioritizes creating and maintaining a good company culture, competitive pay, benefits, growth opportunities, and work-life balance.
What you’ll be doing at Special Event Flooring Technology, LLC?
What requirements you’ll need?
· High School diploma or equivalent, required.
· 3-5 years in accounting.
· Basic computer skills with knowledge of how to manage bookkeeping software.
· Understanding of QuickBooks at a proficient level.
· Bilingual- Spanish.
What we offer?
· Medical, dental, vision benefits
· Vacation and sick leave
· 401K with up to 4% match
· 50K life insurance benefit
· STD, LTD, and AD&D benefits
$41,600 - $72,800 per year