Front End React Developer & UX Designer
Location: Remote (ET or CET time zone required)
Security is the #1 problem faced in the web3 ecosystem today. Cantina aims to fix this through a freelance marketplace of security researchers that provides high-quality security reviews.
We are looking for a React / TypeScript frontend developer to join our engineering team to build a UI-heavy developer tool. The stack is React / Typescript + Rust / Actix + Postgres.
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer with a strong focus on React and Typescript.
- Experience with UX design principles, tools, and best practices.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your front end development work.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- A continuous learning mindset and the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working with dev-tools.
- Experience with Mixpanel or equivalent tools.
- Experience in optimizing frontends.