Spay Illinois Pet Well Clinic is a nonprofit veterinary clinic on a mission to remove the financial barriers to veterinary care by making it accessible and affordable for everyone. Located in the southwest Chicago suburb of Lisle, Illinois, we operate a high-quality, high-volume spay/neuter center and a wellness clinic. Spay Illinois believes people love their pets and want the best for them. With this daily mindset, we exist to serve and share information with pet owners in a non-judgmental, respectful way.
Spay Illinois provides High Quality-High Volume Spay & Neuter (HQHVSN) and other services such as annual exams, sick visits, surgery consults, in-house lab work, dental, digital x-ray, cryotherapy, and digital dental x-rays, and other surgical services.
We are a four-doctor practice looking to add another veterinarian to our team. We encourage experienced veterinarians as well as new graduates to apply. Our doctors love to teach and offer a strong mentorship program.
At Spay Illinois, our mission is not only to improve the lives of the pets we see but to ensure that our team is well taken care of so that they can provide the best care for our patients. We do this by providing the following benefits to our team.
· Work-Life Balance: Our doctors work a 4-day work week, Monday thru Friday, and rotate one Saturday shift a month from 9-2.
· Competitive Salary: $120,000-$130,000 dependent on experience
· Public Student Loan Forgiveness: We are a 501C3 non-profit, and you may be eligible for the PSLF program. Ask us how our veterinarians are now debt free, and you can be too.
· Team Outings: Do you like Goat Yoga? Because we do! How about Brookfield Zoo? Yeah, it’s on our yearly list for team-building events. We believe in team building, and we do it multiple times a year to ensure we keep our team spirit alive.
Our other Benefits:
Full-time benefits include:
· Medical and dental insurance
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Life insurance
· Long-term disability insurance
· 120 hours of paid time off per year
· 24 hours of paid CE time off per year
· Paid holidays
· $2,000 annual CE stipend
· Paid DEA license dues
· Uniform Reimbursements
· Generous employee pet discount program
· $10,000 Signing Bonus after six months. (Full time only)
· Team outings and events
· Part-Time & Relief Openings are also available.
About the position
· Provide preventative care and treat common medical cases such as skin, ear, and eye infections.
· Routine HQHVSN- other surgical expertise will also be highly regarded to support special medical cases.
· Perform Dental prophylaxis.
· Rotate through our wellness clinic, HQHVSN clinic, and off-site clinics. Our offsite clinics provide vaccines, heartworm testing, micro-chipping, and education to our communities.
· You understand how vital providing quality medical care is, and you believe that all pets deserve veterinary care, no matter their owner’s financial circumstances.
· You enjoy a fast-paced but rewarding work environment. You like to keep busy.
· You have a can-do attitude, and you are willing to go the extra mile to help your patients and clients.
· You enjoy variety and want to continue to learn and advance your skills.
Spay Illinois is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Employment decisions at Spay Illinois are made without regard to race, color, or religion, Sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, veteran or disability, status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in our locations of operation.
$120,000 - $130,000 per year