We are an eCommerce agency that can see the future, and the future doesn’t have eCommerce agencies.
Today: We design, build, and optimize high-converting eCommerce sites that glow with brand personality. You’ve seen our work for giants like Crocs, Converse, and Talbots and fast-growing challengers like ‘47, Legends, Momentous, and many more.
Tomorrow: We envision a world in which web design and development is no longer a line item on an eCommerce P&L, conversion rate optimization isn't cost prohibitive for brands, and eComm sites exist to fuel–and never hinder–growth.
Join us today and help us build the bridge to tomorrow!
We are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join our team. This is an important hybrid internal/client-facing role that will have a huge impact on both the behind-the-scenes Sparky business, as well as our awesome clients.
As Senior Digital Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating brand-forward, conversion-friendly eCommerce experiences for some incredible brands. You’ll also play a key role in defining the product design strategy for Sparky software products, which will change the game for agencies and eCommerce brands in the near future. Seriously. We’re building game changers.
- A borderline obsession with modern brands
- Extensive background designing effective eCommerce experiences
- A strategic mind and strong attention to detail
- A weird addiction to style guides
- A knack for solving problems
Your Key Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute on compelling design concepts in line with clients’ brand and commerce initiatives
- Advise clients on industry best practices when appropriate
- Continually experiment with new tools and technologies
- Collaborate with other designers, both in-house, and freelance
- Actively look to enhance the e-commerce experience of our clients’ websites – focusing on mobile, CRO, and brand DNA
- Strong visual design aesthetic and conceptual thinking
- Strong handle of layout, navigation, typography, colors, and image composition as applied to web and mobile experiences
- Meticulous attention to detail in all deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and efficient organizational and time management skills; able to self-manage and prioritize tasks to ensure work is delivered on time and meets Sparky standards
- 3-5 years digital design experience with a focus on eCommerce sites; prior experience in an agency is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, Figma, and Zeplin
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred, but not required (our designers are not expected to code websites)
- Solid knowledge of industry tools and understanding of designing intuitive and responsive user experiences
- Understanding of fundamental eCommerce KPIs and how they impact design decisions
Nuts & Bolts
- Competitive salary
- Generous health benefits
- Remote work & flexible hours (just get your crap done)
- Opportunities for profit-sharing, year-end bonuses, and employee stock
- There are 16 cookies in the jar
- Lots of variety
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast-growing team with giant plans