Administrative position supporting successful school operations.
The successful applicant will serve as an ambassador of the school, a champion for students, and a resource for families and faculty.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This outward-facing role requires a passion for classical, Christian education and the ability to inspire and motivate through strong leadership, analytical thinking, and clear communication. The successful applicant will assist the head of school in policy development and budget management, especially in the areas of:
• a bachelor's degree in a related field (minimum)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Energetic curiosity about Twelve Stones Classical School’s philosophy, procedures, and practices
• Continuous search for growth and development
• Ability to demonstrate a strong conceptual grasp and implementation of procedures
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn school management software FACTS SIS
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work and plan with a team
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, co-workers, and volunteers
• Ability to be flexible
• Ability to reflect a warm and caring attitude toward students, parents, and staff
SCOPE OF INTERPERSONAL CONTACTS:
• Requires contact with students, parents, volunteers, peers, supervisors, and school board
• Contacts are generally of a nature requiring disseminating and discussing routine information, but may occasionally involve sensitive issues or situations
• Work is generally performed at a desk or table in an office setting with occasional supervision duties such as carpool line, field trips, special activities, playground, or lunchroom
• Sometimes works in inclement weather
• Work normal school hours and other times as needed
• Work from home/offsite setting as needed
The following are some of the physical demands commonly associated with this position. They are included for informational purposes and are not all-inclusive.
• Stoops, kneels, crouches, bends, reaches, and balances while working.
• Spends time sitting, standing and walking while performing job duties
• Oral, visual, and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication
$22,000 - $30,000 per year