Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Establish and implement financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with US GAAP and FASB and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies for multiple entities.
- Perform customer payments, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and expense tasks
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations, verify the accuracy of data, and report any inconsistencies
- Work with the company CPA to perform timely month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close tasks as assigned including preparation and review of general ledger entries, analysis, and completion of corporate balance sheet and P&L reports, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Perform day-to-day cash management activities, including understanding and coordinating national and global cash transfers.
- Generating AR/AP reports and analyzing the cash implications
- Ability to forecast and model cash flows, including understanding incoming and outgoing payments.
- Work with the business’s CPA to prepare and file company taxes
- Assist with the management of loan agreements, including new financings, as well as ensuring payments are made in accordance with agreements.
- Analyzing and monitoring customer credit limits as they relate to spend and profitability
- Monthly reporting to CPA
- State/Federal Filings
- Run Payroll
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information; solving problems with math.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Teamwork – Able to work professionally and productively as a member of a team to accomplish assignments.
- Workflow - High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Communication – Ability to read and understand technical forms and financial reports; ability to write and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Computer Applications – Proficiency with general ledger systems, Xero preferred, and Google applications including Sheets and Docs. Macbook proficiency, intermediate or better skill level in Excel is a must
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate advantage
- 3-5 years of corporate or public accounting minimum experience
- Experience in print/mail operations (paper & postage) advantageous
Xero experience preferred
- Company Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
SB covers 80% Employee + 20% of Dependents
- 401(k) 3% Non-Elective Contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus eligible
Snowball welcomes candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
*The base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000-$80,000 + bonus + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonuses or benefits.