SimWell is a fast-growing, global leader that builds simulation and network models to solve complex business problems for world class organizations. SimWell specializes in simulation, network optimization, artificial intelligence, and data science.
SimWell is a fast-growing, global leader that builds simulation and network models to solve complex business problems for world class organizations. SimWell specializes in simulation, network optimization, artificial intelligence, and data science. At SimWell we believe our customers should never have to worry about choosing the wrong option when they make decisions for their business. We provide the software, consulting, and services to make that possible.
Be part of a world class, innovative team comprised of top engineering and optimization talent in their given fields. We believe in three core values that we build with every customer.
1)TRUST so our customers are confident in our recommendations and our brand.
2)CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT APPROACH because it leads to consistent quality and customer satisfaction.
3)BUSINESS ORIENTED so our customers enjoy working with us to solve their toughest business decisions.
Grow your career with SimWell.
The mission of the Simulation Consultant is to build simulation models that solve problems for world class organizations. We are hiring experienced engineers with a keen interest in simulation, creative thinking, and the drive to solve problems. The Simulation Consultant is to contribute to the overall profitability of SimWell by enabling our customers with simulation based solutions.
This is a full-time remote position The SimWell culture encourages work/life balance and promotes growth and opportunities for each member of the team.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
· Lead, design, and develop simulation models specific to the clients needs and requirements
· Break down complex client issues and develop functional specifications to resolve problem
· Collect data to produce functional and unique specifications according to customer needs based on the SimWell Simulation Methodology
· Program high quality, unique simulation models in AnyLogic
· Collaborate with colleagues to validate each other’s models
· Analyze model results and present the results to the clients
· Clearly communicate complex validation strategies, principles, and concepts
· Present results to the client
· Train and support the client
· Contribute to developing SimWell’s expertise in simulation, digital twin, and artificial intelligence, and data science
· Participate in conferences and commercial events
· Continue personal education and training to maintain the cutting-edge knowledge of the industry
· Support the SimWell Business
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations research, computer science, or similar field
· 2+ year experience in simulation
· 2+ year experience in AnyLogic
· Strong programming foundation and skills (Java and Python)
· The ability to deliver executive level analysis and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable and effective in communication across all levels of the organization
· Flexible, collaborative, team-orientated individual with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and virtual environment
· Experience in data science and artificial intelligence not required, but a major plus
· Ability to effectively communicate with clients to building confidence, understanding and report