We are looking for a Receiving Clerk to ensure that inbound inventory is received, accounted for, and placed in location quickly and accurately. Previous experience in a warehouse, especially as a receiving or inventory specialist, would be helpful, but we are willing to train the right person. We are a fast-growing company and want all of our employees to have opportunities to grow with us.
- We are a privately-owned, rapidly growing e-commerce fulfillment company with headquarters in Memphis. We hold, package and ship products on behalf of more than 100 brands.
- Our fulfillment center is clean, well-lit, and climate-controlled.
- Our team is fun and hard-working.
- Arrive at our facility on time following your specific schedule.
- Participate in our morning meetings and team building events.
- Inspect deliveries to ensure they match purchase orders and invoices.
- Unload delivery trucks.
- Record receipt of inventory in our warehouse management system.
- Store and organize incoming items according to our location system.
- This position's duties require heavy lifting and will require the associate to remain on their feet for nearly the entire shift.
- This is a day shift position.
- The hours for this shift may vary, typically between 30-40 hours each week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as receiving clerk/specialist, inventory clerk/specialist, or similar role preferred.
- Forklift certification strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- High reliability and integrity.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- High school diploma is preferred but not required
Pay & Benefits
- Starting at $15+ per hour based on experience, with potential for growth
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off