Our Fractional CFOs are the face of SNS for their group of clients, and also lead and manage the internal team that performs the FP&A and Controller work. Client leads leverage their backgrounds in client service, FP&A, financial leadership, small & mid-size business experience, and GAAP accounting concepts to provide subject matter expertise to leaders of growing businesses.
What is SNS looking for?
Responsibilities: SNS Fractional CFOs (fCFO) play an integral role in managing our client relationships, which includes:
SNS is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. While we prefer that the role be based locally, we are open to discuss remote working arrangements.
What are you looking for?
· High growth: fCFOs will play a crucial role in shaping how we deliver value to our clients. We have set aggressive 3 year, 5 year, and 10 year growth targets for ourselves. To achieve these goals, you will own the relationship with your portfolio of clients and hold the assigned teams accountable to the standards and deadlines you set.
· Dynamic working environment: Our mandate is to get business owners out of the finance seat and give them access to key finance information they need to make decisions. This requires a keen eye to ascertain the obstacles our clients face, then devise and implement elegant, scalable solutions to surmount them. SNS itself is an agile, fast-growing company. We use the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) model as our framework for growth and appreciate how it ties day-by-day execution into our overarching long-term goals for SNS.
· Collaboration: Although you will be the primary point of contact for your client portfolio, collaboration and knowledge sharing ensure we use all backgrounds and perspectives at SNS to the benefit of our clients. Our vision is to build a strong, cohesive organization, not one overly reliant on a few key individuals. If you love the idea of working with a bunch of smart, driven, action-oriented people focused on making problems go away for ourselves and our clients, SNS is for you.
· Innovation: As a company, SNS takes a 21st century approach to the Finance and Accounting services we provide. It is imperative that we stay cutting edge for our clients. Continuing education has been built into our culture at all levels. We view each fresh challenge as an opportunity to learn something new.
· Flexibility: Working efficiently and flexibly to meet deadlines and produce high-quality results is a critical part of our culture. We believe wellbeing plays a vital role in the quality of our work, and we strive for harmony between our professional and personal lives. We use cloud-based technology to collaborate, making it easy to stay connected with our team and our clients even when working remotely.
How would you describe the team culture at SNS?
“Endearingly Nerdy”. Our team shares a passion for Finance and Accounting, and our strength comes from combining forces and using our collective expertise to help our clients scale.
If this describes you and you are passionate about using your talents to help founder-led businesses navigate their growth stages, please complete the adjoining application form. At the bottom of the application where it prompts you to upload your resume, please upload a document that includes both your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, provide integrated responses to the following questions:
1. Tell us why you think SNS and this role would be a good fit for you.
2. Tell us about your best professional accomplishment.
3. How do you hope this opportunity will help you grow personally and professionally?
4. What are your salary expectations?
We will review applications on a rolling basis. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and an open-ended vacation policy. We are willing to discuss full-time, part-time, hybrid, or remote working arrangements. Some travel may be required for client kickoffs and quarterly meetings. Our Client Leads are an integral part of our team and typically stay at least two years. Include “I’m ready to scale with SNS!" somewhere in your cover letter to make us smile.
$80,000 - $100,000 per year