The Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) is a vital member of our clinical team. Our Behavior Technicians play a crucial role of implementing our treatment plans and delivering 1:1 care for all our clients. Therapy is conducted in our clinic and at locations outside to meet their needs. Our RBT’s are provided with equipment and play material for use in sessions with clients, growth opportunities, and two weeks of instruction before conducting solo treatment. We pride ourselves in fostering a friendly, team-oriented culture that is focused on developing each member of our team!
● Providing direct one-on-one client therapy in clinic, home and in the community by implementing individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs.
● Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols to promote social skills, emotional regulation and essential functional living skills.
● Collect data while using data collection software to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan while providing therapy.
● Coordinate with other program staff to ensure program consistency through written and verbal updates.
● Conduct appropriate communication per session to parents and guardians regarding clients progress.
● Applies feedback and training on ABA job performance given by case manager, assistant case manager or program clinical manager.
● Collect and sort therapy equipment and tools
● Clean therapy materials and tools
● Prepare materials for BCBAs
Hours of Operation:
● Ability to pass criminal background check
● 18 or older
● Open full time availability required
●Evening Availability Required
● HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
● Completion of RBT 40 Hour Training Course Within 1 Month of Hire
● Reliable transportation to work locations. Sessions are conducted in clinic, home of client and in the community
● Ability to sit and rise from the floor continuously
● Ability to operate in a physically active environment
● Ability to lift 25 lbs from the floor
● BT $18-$20
● RBT $21-$27
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $27.00 per hour
$18 - $27 per hour