THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7+ years Commercial Security Experience required with at least 3 years project management at a senior technician level.
- Experience with the installation, programming/commissioning and subsequent maintenance of Commercial Security and Fire Alarm systems required (Analog, IP, Video Security System Products, Access Controls, Intrusion Alarm Systems and Life/Safety Systems)
- Must have extensive knowledge of commercial security and fire alarm systems and hardware/software such as Honeywell WinPak / ProWatch, Avigilon ACC / ACM, Milestone VMS, ONSSI VMS, IP cameras, NVRs, Card readers and technologies, Honeywell, DMP and Firelite/Notifier Alarm Systems.
- Strong network knowledge (i.e., IP addresses, network connections, port forwarding, TELNET)
- Certifications and hardware/software experience with any of the following is a plus: Honeywell WinPak / ProWatch, Avigilon, Lenel, S2, AMAG, Software House, American Dynamics, Honeywell VMS, ONSSI, Milestone, Genetec, Brivo, or Pelco Video Xpert.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Perform system testing and Signal Verification
- Perform New System Installations, System Conversions (Access Control, Video Management Software VMS, and New System Additions).
- Perform complete programming of installed hardware and software for networked access control and video management systems
- Perform Customer Instruction on System Operation and Functionality
- Experience with installation and termination of security devices including motion detectors, door strikes, glass breaks, mag locks, card readers, Automatic door lockdown, gate systems, Intercom systems etc.
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as: multi-meter usage, digital analyzer, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and commissioning devices.
- Performs a variety of tests (experienced troubleshooting) to determine whether product functions as specified; determine cause of product failure; analyze test results.
- Perform service inspections and trouble shoot Access, CCTV, Intrusion and Fire/Life safety systems as required
- They must have the ability to manage entry and mid-level installers to complete mid to large scale security systems.
GENERAL EXPECATIONS OF THE POSITION
- Acknowledge and carry out Secure Site Solutions, Inc. Policies, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Maintain the appropriate basic hand tools necessary to perform required duties.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and listening skills.
- Ability to work well with team members and willingness to follow instructions
- The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods and be able to drive at night.
- The employee is required to be available to work on weekends, holidays and after 5 p.m. and on call as needed.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record is required
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Authorities
- Hiring Bonus upon probation completion
- Bonuses for Project and Employee referrals
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (PPO & HMO plans)
- Paid Vacation, Sick leave and Federal Holidays – up to 5 weeks per year PTO
- Company paid employee life insurance
- Company Smartphone and Windows tablet
- Company Truck and fuel card
- Value work life balance