We are hiring a full-time Office Manager to join our team. This position owns the administrative duties involved in running and growing our exciting farm and retail operation commensurate with our commitment to great food, great service, and great experiences.
To be successful in this position, you should demonstrate a passion for: detailed administration and accounting support to comply and operate effectively, organization, problem solving to keep the team pushing forward, and customer service delivered with our brand of hospitality. This position reports to the co-owners and supports our great customers and the advisory board.
- 2 plus years of administrative experience including quickbooks, POS systems, payroll and more
- Previous Experience in Customer Service
- Good communication skills to handle phone inquiries, web inquiries...to coordinate and prepare deliveries, reservations, and pickups.
- Organized and focused on a presentable work environment.
- Teamwork and problem solver.
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- Timely and Prompt.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Love oysters and farming businesses!
Not Required but Advantageous:
- Previous experience in Sales.
- Previous Farming Experience
- Administrative duties including: Shellfish Sanitation logging, updating quickbooks and POS systems, managing customer invoices and collections, website updates for communication, prepare bookkeeping updates and provide accounting reports as needed by management, manage data entry and inventory, manage accounts receivables and setup new buyers, process general administrative expenses, process timesheets for hourly workers and assist in collecting new hire paperwork, support the needs of our accounting firm, provide support to the barn and retail managers.
- Customer Communications. Handle and process inquiries.
- Coordination of deliveries including some packing and distribution of orders.
- General upkeep support of facilities and grounds.
- Owner, team, and board support as needed.