Sea Glass Counseling and Consultation is seeking a full-time, licensed professional clinical counselor, marriage and family therapist, or licensed social worker to provide trauma-informed virtual therapy to adults in Ohio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide virtual clinical counseling services to SEA GLASS clients, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies. Clinical counseling services include but are not limited to: individual therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, support groups, therapy intensives, and psychoeducational events and workshops.
Duties & Responsibilities (continued):
· Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are applicable to the services performed for SEA GLASS.
· Stay current on the latest research, practices, techniques, and trends in therapy.
· Pursue and complete advanced trainings and continuing education.
· Professionally respond to incoming requests for services in a timely manner by returning emails or phone calls, answering general questions, scheduling appointments, and providing therapy services.
· Conduct counseling services in a professional manner to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of SEA GLASS.
· Communicate with clients’ treatment team members (PCP, psychiatrist, individual therapist, etc.) as necessary.
· Timely and accurate completion of written records for each client, including but not limited to: intake assessment, progress notes, treatment plans, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required by SEA GLASS.
· Collaborate with Executive Director to support in-person and virtual marketing initiatives and build new referral relationships.
· Attend mandatory staff meetings, team events, and trainings as directed.
· Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
· Some use of personal vehicle may be required.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Reports to: Executive Director.
· Master’s degree or higher in counseling, social work, or related field
· Current licensure in good standing by the Ohio CSWMFT Board as a counselor, marriage & family therapist, or social worker
o Independent licensure preferred (LPCC, IMFT, LISW); candidates with dependent licensure requiring clinical supervision will be considered if they are the right fit (LPC, LSW, MFT)
· Relevant work experience and post-graduate training
· Private, professional working space
· Strong, high-speed internet connection
· Computer with high-quality video camera accessibility
· Reliable transportation and driver’s insurance with at least state-minimum insurance
· Available to work 30 hours per week, and see ~23 clients per week
· Available to work minimum of one evening per week
· 2 years post-independent licensure
· Private practice experience
· Advanced clinical training or certification in: trauma therapy, couples therapy, sex therapy, Christian clinical counseling, maternal mental health, or other relevant niche
Qualifications & Skills:
· Align with SEA GLASS mission, vision, and values
· Be able to work independently on tasks assigned
· Be organized and detail oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
· W2 employee, non-exempt
· Full time position
· $55+ per clinical hour based on experience
· $15+ per administrative hour based on task
· Remote work
· Unlimited time off
· Flexible scheduling
· Direct Primary Care membership
· Wellness stipend
· CEU stipend
· Chamber of Commerce membership
· EMDR consultation with an Approved Consultant
· Trauma-informed clinical case consultation
· Clinical supervision towards independent licensure (if required based on license)
· Professional liability insurance
· Cyber security insurance
· Mileage reimbursement
· Opportunities for professional growth
· More to come!
This position is perfect for you if you’re:
· Aligned with the SEA GLASS mission, vision, and values.
· Invested in contributing to the growth of SEA GLASS and growing with us over the next few years.
· Energized by the idea of doing excellent clinical work in a private practice setting without the hassle of running a business.
· Skilled at connecting with others and building genuine relationships with people.
· Someone who can fix problems independently and has good customer service skills.
· Someone who’s good with time management and considers themselves a self-starter.
· Quick to learn technology and systems.
· Organized, detail oriented, and enjoy being creative.
· Able to take direct, constructive feedback and run with it.
For consideration, please complete an application on our website: www.seaglassohio.com/hiring.
$55 - $55 per hour