The Boutique Manager is responsible for SculptHouse’s retail and customer experience at the front desk. You must be able to multitask so that all the balls in the air get completed in the necessary order. We are looking for someone with sales and management skills to make sure everything gets done. Key Responsibilities:
Strong project management: You will oversee the retail operation of the entire boutique and guide its day-to-day operations to ensure tasks get completed and plans are met.
Leadership and influencing: The role is a people focused one, so it’s crucial that you present yourself as a good communicator. You will report directly to the Retail Operations Manager and portray your vision and ideas to the executive team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others.
Merchandising: Keeping our brand and marketing consistent across our platforms. You will be responsible for merchandising the store and managing the inventory needs. You will be focused on sales, customer engagement, and keeping the store full and optimized with the help of the buyer.
Community Management: Engaging with customers, helping solve customer service related issues and making sure that our customers are well taken care of or directed to the person that can help them. Manage email “inboxes” so that customers are addressed.
Sales, Analytics & Tracking: Studying our numbers monthly and coming up with strategies to improve our performance. Track KPIs according to our best practices. Use metrics to identify trends, areas of improvement and areas of expansion
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role):
Co-manage & organize all Buckhead retail operations.
This position is for a person that meets the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail, sales, or fitness
- Sales expert
- Excellent at merchandising, styling, working with customers
- Experience managing and mentoring people
- Highly organized
- Good at staying on top of a growing to-do list
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You’re happy doing high-level projects as well as day-to-day administrative work
- You’re comfortable working autonomously and making decisions You have a growth mindset and consider yourself to be a lifelong learner
- Ready to lead a team while being a team player
- A self-starter with the willingness, and desire, to "roll up your sleeves" and get the job done
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Mariana Tek or Mindbody
- Monday.com or Asana