Loving all things beautiful? Youthful and Healthy? Interested in entrepreneurship? Believe in turning dreams into reality? We are looking for someone who loves to wear many hats, enjoys selling, and likes to assist in projects.
Preferable candidate must have 2 years experience working in an office setting, a spa setting is a plus. At Sculpt Therapy, we pride ourselves on being client-centric and are seeking coordinators that will consistently go the extra mile for our loyal clientele. An ideal candidate is friendly, able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, is dependable, an excellent communicator, works well in a team and has a penchant for wanting to be the best. The position should also possess the following skills:
Customer Service and Appointment Scheduling:
· Consistently provides excellent customer service to all clients in-person, over the phone and through text/email inquiries, ensuring that all inquiries are responded to timely, preferably on the same day.
· Oversees daily schedule to ensure seamless client experience
· Greets guests and responds to requests in a friendly and courteous manner
· Manages check-in and check-out processes, inbound and outbound calls, email communications and patient appointments, while assisting with administrative and marketing projects.
· Must display strong leadership and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize effectively, excellent listening, verbal and written skills. Leads with a positive spirit and polished professional appearance.
· Must have positive attitude and be a team player with strong work ethic
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and quickly find solutions to potential issues
· Candidate will be responsible for managing inventory and communicate to purchasing needs
· Ability to be a problem solver while asking for assistance when needed.
· Able to communicate, recommend, and promote products and services to our clients.
· Responsible for filing and finding client charts and preparing paperwork for clients.
· Highly proficient in various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
· Proficient in Google platforms such as Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Drive
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Comfortable with general administrative tasks such as responding to emails and text messages, faxing, scanning, printing, etc.
· Ability to quickly and effectively learn new computer software
Qualifications and General Skills:
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED
· 2 years high-end customer service experience and 1 year working in a spa setting
· Impeccable personal appearance
· Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
$17 - $20 per hour