Looking for a career that feeds into your love of beauty, style, and making people’s day?— We have just the position. At Willo Salons, our Guest Relations Associates make the first impression that assures our guests they are in great hands.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU …
- Are organized and a great multi-tasker
- Like to maintain a positive attitude
- Have strong customer service skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and check in guests upon arrival. Always go above and beyond to give each guest an unforgettable experience.
- Check out guests. You are held responsible for ensuring that all services are charged for in addition to suggesting products, and pre-booking their next appointment.
- Perform confirmation calls, answer incoming guest calls, capture guest data, book appointments.
- Stock and clean retail shelves as necessary
- Responsible for continuous product education so you can answer any questions for the guest.
- Salon cleaning as determined by management.
- Knowledge of artists at salon location to include services provided, specialties, level etc.
- Cash Handling
- Attend quarterly meetings as required.
- Ability to attend and complete all company education as required.
- Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
- Present and reinforce a professional appearance always, in accordance with the dress code standards.
- Intermediate computer skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.