About Save Our Youth (SOY)
Save Our Youth is a faith-based youth development organization connecting young people to hope through long-term mentoring relationships. We collaborate with individuals and groups in the community to increase awareness of kids' resilience and to support their success. Save Our Youth mentors bring experience, compassion, long-term commitment, and intentionality to provide kids a caring advocate by their side.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set goals according to the strategic objectives of the organization and lead the Program Team to achieve programmatic goals across all SOY Sites.
- Collaborate with the Director of Expansion to identify and launch new SOY sites.
- Ensure SOY mentoring remains a best-in-class mentorship program through development and improvement of processes/procedures, alignment with research-based best practices, etc.
- Develop and oversee all program budgets.
- Utilize key metrics to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of procedures and people.
- Establish and cultivate strategic partnerships with churches and community organizations.
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Recruit, select, train, and evaluate staff members. Provide overall supervision and counsel for programming staff and direct supervision of the Program Management Team (Site Managers, Education Manager, and Program Administrator).
- Contribute to a team approach by accomplishing other duties as assigned/needed.
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strong passion for the SOY mission and vision.
- Alignment with SOY Core Values and Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 7+ years’ related experience, with at least three years in a program management capacity. Advanced education/certifications may be substituted for experience.
- Experience working with culturally diverse and under-resourced populations.
- Proven ability to lead a team of multiple people to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to grow programs across multiple sites while maintaining program efficacy.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and set strategic goals with accompanying action plans.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office. Ability to organize and track many simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and initiative.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- Committed to personal and professional growth. Seeks and applies feedback from coworkers and SOY leadership.
- Have reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range: $64,800 - $74,500.
- Health and Dental Insurance are 100% covered for employee, dependents may be added at employee cost.
- PTO: Flexible PTO plan for vacation, personal, and sick time; 11 paid holidays (includes employee’s birthday each year); paid office closure from Dec 24th – Jan 1st annually; and 2nd Friday each month individual spiritual retreat.
- Other: Hybrid work model, 3% employer 403(b) retirement account match, medical and transportation FSA, worker’s compensation, unemployment, staff development, and employee-paid benefit options.