Sage Blossom’s mission is to create a place of peace and healing for all who enter. We are healers who inspire wholeness, wellness, self-acceptance, and peace, and provide wellness opportunities for our community at many financial levels.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
I myself practiced massage for 17 years, including 11 years working for other people. I know what you need, how many hours you can REALLY work, and what it’s like to be a working LMT.
We are local and woman owned!
We know that taking care of our team comes absolutely first. We offer stipends for health insurance, bonuses, 401K, paid time off, complimentary in house training, discounts and complimentary services.
Don’t forget a flexible schedule! It’s easy to take time off to take care of YOU and yours.
We are a tight, caring, and supportive community and would love to add you to our team!
Thanks so much for your consideration,
- High hourly pay, starting from $33-$41/hr. with room for growth. + 100% tips
- $11 Payout for Cupping, Gua Sha, and CBD add on
- In house paid, optional in house education including: Reflexology, Gua Sha, Pre and Postnatal, Stretch, and more.
- Access to health insurance with stipend given
- 401K Matching
- Paid hands on massage training and meetings
- Full, shorter, shifts- 4 ½ hours of massage max shift
- No uniform, wear your own clothes
- WEEKLY pay- W4 Employees
- Compensation for no-shows
- Complimentary Massage
- All full-time LMTs receive a complimentary 60 min. massage
- $100 bonus a month for full time LMTs- (LMTs with 4+ shifts a week)
- Paid Time off for full time (LMTs with 4+ shifts a week)
- Complimentary infrared sauna sessions
- Complimentary salt therapy sessions
- Electric lift massage tables
- Relaxed, independent, drama-free atmosphere
- Room for growth in the company, if interested
- Medical grade True Hepa filters with a virus killing UV light, in every treatment room and in break rooms.
Our Perfect LMT:
- Has great Deep Tissue
- Is responsible and punctual
- Is a team player with a great attitude- positive energy, drama-free and friendly
- Truly cares about their clients and gives impeccable customer service
- Is willing to learn and grow as an LMT
- Is a Texas state LMT
*If interested please respond with your resume, or call 512-645-6586