We’re looking for a smart and creative professional to join our Email Marketing Team at RyTech to help clients from a wide range of industries exceed their goals. The Email Marketing Associate is responsible for the planning, development, and execution of client email marketing campaigns. We focus on developing effective strategy, content, segmentation, and personalization to achieve client objectives. Email Marketing Associates are also responsible for day to day communication and monthly reporting with clients to ensure tactics & strategies are properly communicated and implemented.
This position is hybrid remote/in-office and can be based out of our Milwaukee, Chicago, or Headquarters (La Grange, IL) locations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create and deploy marketing emails for a variety of clients.
- Build automated email series to increase conversions and maximize subscriber engagement.
- Work cross-functionally with clients and collaborate with Advertising, Search, Social Media & Web Design Associates to ensure consistency across campaigns & marketing platforms.
- Provide actionable plans for list management, email campaign project management, email optimization, and testing.
- Aid in defining customer segments and developing personalized, engaging email templates.
- Manage & execute the email creative process from start to finish (copywriting, graphic design, testing, etc.)
- Analyze email campaign results to provide strategic recommendations to clients.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current industry requirements and best practices.
- Monitor and evaluate new, innovative email trends.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of email marketing experience in a professional setting. Additional general marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of major email marketing software - Mailchimp, HubSpot, Constant Contact preferred.
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Strong project management skills. You know when to self-solve and when to seek guidance. You aren’t afraid to ask for direction from others.
- Well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Canva, a plus but not necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary starting at $45,000/year, commensurate with experience
- Hybrid remote (1 day per week in office required)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Schedule
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance
- Company Computer
- Annual Company Retreat
- Monetary Awards & Recognition
Inclusivity is fundamental to our organization and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.