About the job
RxLightning is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech services company based outside of Louisville KY. The company partners with pharmaceutical/biotech companies, hubs, and specialty pharmacies to improve and streamline the specialty enrollment and intake process for all stakeholders.
RxLightning is experiencing an exciting period of company growth. The company offers a high-energy, results-oriented workplace that believes our success is based primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive, and skills to change the specialty enrollment process.
This position is for an experience project manager or software implementor that serves a key role on our implementation team. This individual has proven experience delivering technology solutions to healthcare. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the happiness and on-time delivery of all project deliverables to clients and will work with marquee clients to delivery world-class technology solutions.
- Establish and coordinate program-wide meeting cadence, lead meetings and document next steps (including capturing & following up on action items and ensuring senior stakeholders regularly provide inputs and are kept up-to-date on critical risks and progress)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required internally and externally.
- Coordinates and facilitates efforts across internal teams to ensure that to support both external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceed client service quality expectations in all facets
- Take responsibility and accountability and drive planning and resolution (e.g., for critical blockers or program-level / cross-functional dependencies), providing key stakeholders with timely updates
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation; maintain and prioritize list of issues and proactively assuring their resolution through appropriate party
- Create project reporting (e.g., status updates, reviews) and deliver presentations indicating progress report; monitor and report progress against milestones, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Perform program risk assessment and assist in evaluating and identifying controls for the risks
- Develop project plans and updates as needed to facilitate changing requirements
- Able to put together excel spreadsheets with detailed formulas to perform detailed financial analysis
- Identify ways to improve existing processes and proactively identify alternative detailed solutions
- Other related duties as assigned/required.
- 4+ years of project management experience in advancing complexity
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet client needs and RxLightning business objectives.
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and issues as well as raise to leadership team as needed
- Strong skills and experience with negotiation and conflict resolution/management
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Track record of displaying effective critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal/presentation and active listening
- Collaborates seamlessly in a team and is also able to collaborate, lead and steer any group of people to achieve desired outcome on time
- Customer-centric skills, and ability to understand internal and external customers needs and effectively communicate those needs to any and all stakeholders
- Understanding and coping with constant change
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees and build and manage relationships
- Demonstrated vendor management skills and experience
- Effective at managing conflict and influencing others for results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver on commitments
- Proven experience with risk and change management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio and other project management software
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience managing complex projects, preferably in a large, global healthcare company
- Experience in healthcare software project management space (EHRs, clinical trial, or other pharmaceutical solutions)