RxLightning creates the next generation software solution that streamlines and digitizes the patient enrollment and intake process. This position is a key component in the understanding how our platform is getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We are seeking a business intelligence/data analyst responsible for measuring and monitoring RxLightning growth and impact to the specialty medication industry.
You will thrive in this role if you are:
· Data driven
· Share in our vision to transform the specialty prescription enrollment process so that it's never a barrier to life-altering therapies
- Design and implement highly scalable ETL processes and data deployments to warehouse solutions.
- Have familiarity using technologies such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop or similar.
- Work with development teams to identify and implement solutions for data ingestion, data processing and data visualization.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement DevOps processes that ensure high availability, performance, and security of the data warehouse infrastructure.
- Design and implement backup, recovery and disaster recovery solutions for the data warehouse environment.
- Automate deployment and monitoring of the data warehouse environment using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes or similar.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the environments to ensure high availability, performance, and security.
- Maintain and improve documentation on the environment, including architecture, deployment, and operation.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies specifically around data warehousing and DevOps.
- Work collaboratively with business and product stakeholders to identify high impact customer intelligence use cases that demonstrate value to the organization
- Document projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, detailed set of results and analytics metrics
- Develop fluency with multiple data sources and effectively communicate data needs and quality issues to guarantee a high standard of data governance and control
- Readily query, transform, and combine data to address the needs of business stakeholders
- Write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects, and automate manual processes where possible
- Invent, refine, and develop data solutions to ensure they meet the needs of the business, while continuously optimizing user experience
- Troubleshoot data, analyses, and code, research root causes, propose solutions, and take ownership in next steps for their resolution
- Create presentations and reports for business stakeholders that clearly and succinctly identify the impact and value demonstrated by a given analysis.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, with experience in data warehousing technologies.
- Experience with one or more of the following data warehouse platforms: Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop or similar.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes, data modeling, and data architecture.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as CloudWatch, ELK, or Prometheus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Technical competence: databases, analytic tools, graphics etc.
- Demonstrated ability to mine data and create solutions provided minimal background.
- High proficiency with Infrastructure as code, Source Control, Data management SQL Queries etc.
- Previous experience with establishing, measuring, tracking and visualizing Data.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to manage several priorities concurrently and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Strong trouble shooting and quantitative mind set.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, with experience in a fast-moving technology or creative company preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated interest in continuous learning.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Must be able to work in a HIPAA compliant environment