HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Prep and de-prep of equipment used for Rentals, Events, and Trainings
- Assist with onboarding of new equipment
- Delivery and pickup of rental deliveries
- Mark flagged gear for quality control and processing
- Pickup and return of cross-rented inventory from industry partners
- Receive and processes incoming shipments (i.e. Fedex, UPS, etc)
- Maintain clean and safe working environment
- Cleaning and reset of inventory and systems
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 18+ years old
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license, with an acceptable driving record compliant with our insurance requirements
- Ability to possess or pass a DOT physical
- Flexible scheduling, with night and weekend availability
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Pass tow motor and scissor lift certification (to be assessed during first 90 days)
- Ability to drive non-CDL box trucks, needed for site drops and transport of equipment and materials to job sites.
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skills.
Encouraged but not Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of live event production inventory and associated accessories (i.e. speakers, staging components, grip, lighting fixtures).
- Customer service / Hospitality experience
- Knowledge of Flex Rental Solutions Software
- Experience driving large vehicles, CDL or non-CDL
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Temporary role with potential to transition to permanent part-time or full-time position
- Overtime available
- Worked Holidays are automatically paid at OT rate (per company policy)