HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Prep and de-prep of equipment used for Rentals, Events, and Trainings
- Work directly with sales reps to ensure accurate understanding and execution of the services and vision sold.
- Generate event specific documentation, including but not limited do, floor plans, production schedules, circuit assignment/patch sheets, event renders
- Assist with daily production/warehouse operations as needed, based on event scheduling
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 21+ years old
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license, with an acceptable driving record compliant with our insurance requirements
- Ability to possess or pass a DOT physical
- Flexible scheduling, with night and weekend availability
- Travel 0-25% of the year, multi-day stays
- Ability to lead small and large teams, including union and non-union stagehand calls
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Pass tow motor and scissor lift certification (to be assessed during first 90 days)
- Ability to drive non-CDL box trucks, needed for site drops and transport of equipment and materials to job sites.
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skills.
- Strong understanding of multiple disciplines in the A/V industry (IE: Audio, Lighting, Video, Staging, Rigging, FX)
- Vectorworks Spotlight Edition
Ability to operate a minimum of two of the following positions:
- FOH or MON Audio Engineer
- Lighting Designer/Lighting Programmer/Lighting Operator
- Video Director
- LED Wall Technician
- GFX/Visuals Operator
- Master Electrician (Theatrical)
- Mobile Stage/Staging Technician
- Stage Manager
- Set Carpenter
Encouraged but not required:
- Knowledge and understanding of live event production inventory and associated accessories (IE: speakers, staging components, grip, lighting fixtures).
- Customer service / Hospitality experience
- Knowledge of Flex Rental Solutions Software
- Class A or B CDL
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO and more
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun culture with incentives and camaraderie