What You'll Do:
- Spin killer tracks and amplify crowd energy to rock events every time
- Make announcements and coordinate with vendors
- Craft an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation
- Design pre-event music programming for unforgettable experiences
- Run booth lighting with music sets (LED, astera, par lights etc)
- Assist with event load ins, setup, takedown and load outs
- Possess that magnetic 'it' factor and unique brand
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a DJ in various hospitality spaces and live events
- Expert performer with love for live entertainment
- Resilient learner, dedicated to exceeding expectations
- Sharp attention to detail, coupled with responsive communication
- Active drivers license with a clear MVR and ability to drive trucks & vans to transport gear to event sites
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50-75 pounds or more on a repeated basis
- Must be able to flex between prolonged periods of standing, walking, and sitting
- Must be able to frequently bend, extend, kneel and twist to execute tasks
- Have the ability to perform duties in a myriad of environment spaces, while exposed to various weather conditions, temperatures, noises, and bright lights.
- Have the skillfulness to safely operate multiple size vehicles, including non-CDL trucks, vans and trailers according to traffic laws and DOT standards
Why Join Us:
- Be the star, driving all types of events
- Modern work culture with a flexible schedule
- Thrive in our growth-oriented environment
- Travel, network and incentives
- Natural opportunity to develop your skillset and work with top-industry equipment
- Compensation based on previous experience
What to expect in our hiring process:
- Initial Zoom interview with our Recruiting Manager (30-45 min)
- Second Zoom interview/Audition with our Entertainment Coordinator (30-45 min)
- Final Decision / Job Offer
- Satisfactory MVR Check
Ready to Shine?
Bring that energy over here! Apply now and let's turn up events like never before!
Note: Applications without a submitted portfolio/reels visibly demonstrating DJ experience will be rejected.