The Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Leads interdepartmental teams to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations
- for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and vendors.
- Ensures compliance within company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, and best
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and
- time constraints.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers. Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation. Must have the ability to work long hours including weekends/holidays as needed.
- CamCo/Rise Above Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.