Renue Physical Therapy is seeking physical therapist candidates to join a fast growing, locally-owned network of physical therapy clinics. Opportunities are available throughout Mid-Michigan.
An ideal candidate will be enthusiastic in their approach and dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, evidence-based methods and outstanding customer service to every patient, every time.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in State of Michigan and Current CPR Certification
- Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy preferred (Masters and Bachelors accepted) from an accredited university/ PT program
- Experience completing the patient care process including evaluation, assessment, intervention, re-assessment, revision and outcomes reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency finding, evaluating, interpreting and applying current patient care research literature.
- Experience analyzing subjective reports and quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on that data.
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with supervisors, coworkers, patients, and the general public.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance as part of a team.