Renue Physical Therapy is seeking physical therapist assistant candidates to join a fast growing, locally-owned network of physical therapy clinics. Opportunities are available in Caro and throughout Mid-Michigan.
An ideal candidate will be enthusiastic in their approach and dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, evidence-based methods and outstanding customer service to every patient, every time.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapy Assistant in State of Michigan and Current CPR Certification
- Physical Therapy Assistant degree from an accredited college/PTA program
- Experience selecting, instructing and completing various interventions as appropriate according to documentation including therapeutic exercises and manual therapy.
- Demonstrated proficiency finding, evaluating, interpreting and applying current patient care research literature.
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with supervisors, coworkers, patients, and the general public.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance as part of a team.
Only full-time employees eligible