World-class Route Service Representative who is eager to grow and willing to learn!
Operate out of the warehouse nearest to you.
Service Customers in a 30-mile radius in Queens NY, including JFK & LGA Airport
● Drive the company van to customer locations on the agreed-upon schedule.
● Provide customer support during field visits and utilize a consultative sales approach where necessary.
● Install and restock first aid kits and emergency equipment at customer locations.
● Maintain kits according to OSHA standards - ensure that the correct quantities of medical
supplies are available and within the use-by date.
● Enter and send invoices using a company-provided mobile device.
● Log all customer-specific information into the system (Product expiration dates, hours of
● Maintain sufficient inventory on the service van. Place restock orders with the warehouse as
needed and assist with loading the van daily.
● Assist with bringing the vehicle in for maintenance
● Perform other tasks or duties as requested by management
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE THIS:
● Complete all assigned routes while providing top-quality service to all customers
● Meeting or exceeding daily/monthly KPIs
● All work areas are kept clean & organized
● All customer equipment is serviced on the agreed-upon schedule and maintained
according to OSHA standards
● Great communications with your operations coordinator
● Base salary $50k with incentive plan up to $80k
● 10 days paid time off per year + 8 paid holidays
● HRA reimbursement towards Medical/Health Insurance plan
● Flexible work schedule, Monday through Friday.
$50,000 - $80,000 per year