Director of Digital Marketing & Sales, Full-time, On-site
Red Aspen is a social-selling, beauty brand dedicated to inspiring women to stand up, stand out, and stand together by uniting passion with purpose. We are a female-founded, fast-growing startup that believes in hard work, having fun, and maintaining a supportive and optimistic attitude in all that we do.
The Director of Digital Marketing & Sales is a key individual in bringing all marketing and communications strategies to life across multiple platforms, directing and executing successful campaigns. This person has an eye for details and data analysis, with the ability to set a vision for marketing channels and audience engagement, while connecting everyday efforts and driving business and marketing results. This role will be multi-faceted, ever-evolving, and require a high level of leadership in communication, emotional intelligence, a strong business-driving, yet servant-leader mindset, with extensive digital expertise as they manage a team of leads and other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 4 senior leads, 3 associates, and 2 to 3 outside consultancies to effectively execute on sales growth, customer journey and brand awareness, while understanding their needs for professional growth.
Digital Strategy Development
- Responsible for setting the digital marketing vision for Red Aspen, considering the omni-channel approach to our audiences, working with executive team members and other internal teams to bring this vision to life with a strategic roadmap.
- Define and develop the customer experience and digital engagement marketing strategy, considering each interaction and touchpoint our prospective and current customers & reps have with our brand ensuring these are positive, memorable, and customer-focused experiences.
- Leverages core online marketing functions including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by analyzing, developing and implementing strategies to make the public website more visible to search engines organically (non-paid links). Works with technical staff to make modifications to web pages and functionality to increase search ability, navigation and click-throughs, to direct traffic to online applications and increase sales through all delivery channels.
- Develops and executes successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns, including managing the critical functions of email & SMS planning, scheduling, analytics and determining best practices to drive higher click and conversion rates.
- Develops and oversees paid ad campaigns across social media and web platforms that maximizes return on adspend.
Data Analysis and Insight Generation
- Utilize state-of-the-art analytics tools to gather, analyze, and interpret consumer behavior and market trends to inform marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop KPIs that drive meaningful business results.
- Creates and monitors strategic dashboards that periodically report marketing performance to executive leadership, including revenue generation.
- Monitor technology trends and competitors’ digital solutions and content to recommend ongoing improvements
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns; assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); research new and effective keywords via Google Analytics and other reporting tools; and continuously optimize to meet the expected revenue
Content Creation and Management
- Strategize and collaborate with the Creative team to craft compelling content that resonates with our field, including blogs, videos, social media posts, and email campaigns.
- Oversees strategy of all content across social media (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, Threads), shopify and emerging Shopify partner technologies such as live shopping.
Collaboration and Integration
- Own launch planning and all marketing promotions through close collaboration with executive team.
- Lead and manage a team of digital marketing specialists, providing mentorship, guidance, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Working closely with other departments, such as product development, customer service, and traditional marketing to create a unified brand message across all channels.
- Manage all digital vendors and agency relationships, including scope development and continuous optimization, with full budget accountability for all digital projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in digital marketing developing and managing websites, email marketing and consumer relationship database products.
- At least 5 years of experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies while leading people. Experience in the Personal Care, Health Care, Beauty, or CPG industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's in marketing, digital marketing, business or related field required. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Understanding of digital technologies and interfaces to backend systems. In addition, road-mapping skills, product visioning, project management, critical thinking, communication and presentation skills are imperative. Shopify experience is a plus.
- Return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicator (KPI) oriented.
- Possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships with direct reports and cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, prioritize multiple tasks across multiple teams, and work quickly with fast turnaround times.
- Passionate about delivering brand growth and driving the company’s mission.
- Must be flexible, determined, a team player with a positive attitude
Send a resume to [email protected] or apply online
- Cover Letter and list of references required