As Support Staff, you will be responsible for managing daily operations, help maintain the upkeep of the property and its contents, overseeing all clients, and reporting daily to the Lead Support Staff.
As House Operations Support Staff, you will be responsible for managing daily operations, help maintain the upkeep of the property and its contents, overseeing all clients, and reporting daily to the Lead Support Staff.
We are hiring for all shifts
Outlined Duties include but are not limited to:
● Complete intake process- which may include explaining consents, body searches, UA observations, personal property searches, and washing of all items upon admission.
● Provides an ongoing safe environment for staff and clients.
● Provides new admissions with an orientation to our facility.
● Ability to redirect resident's in an efficient and effective manner.
● Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and staff.
● Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in work environment.
● Monitor clients while attending offsite activities.
● Upkeep of the facility.
● Completes and forwards any incident Reports and any other safety/risk issues immediately to Lead Support Staff.
● Shift round documentation.
CPR/First Aid Certification
Legal Identification Required
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time positions available
● Health insurance
● Paid time off
● 8 hour shift
● Day Shift or Night Shift
● Monday to Friday
● Weekend availability
Adherence to local state requirements including vaccinated staff and mask mandate while working indoors.
● RADT-1 Certification (Preferred)
$17.5 - $18 per hour