We’re currently seeking an experienced and licensed clinician with an interest and growing specialty in caring for adolescents and young adults (12-25). We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and independent clinician interested in building and maintaining a caseload within a private practice in Elgin. (Note: we are currently offering Telehealth services, so this position can be remote to start). This position is open to candidates who want to grow into a full-time role.
As a member of the Rally Point team, you’ll work directly with clients (at our counseling center in Elgin, IL and online via telehealth), get feedback and guidance from an experienced supervisor - and equip others with tools and training that prepare them to help hurting people.
About the Position:
- Be part of a team building a new/unique counseling model and experience for young adults.
- Provide therapy for clients 12-25 seeking to address personal and relational concerns.
- Coordinate basic intake and billing paperwork for clients and provide them with accurate financial and procedural information.
- Maintain clinical records and progress notes and create individualized treatment plans for each case.
- Regular supervision/consultation and meetings with the Rally Point team
- Work with a caseload of 8-30 clients, depending on your status. Respond to emails and phone calls within 24 business hours.
- Opportunity for advanced training while working within a niche, young-adult focused practice.
- Work alongside the Rally Point team to create a unique and meaningful counseling experience.
- You care deeply about helping hurting people.
- You have a start-up mindset, are ready to learn and initiate quickly.
- You are passionate, organized, proactive, and involved.
- You have one of the following degrees: LCPC, LPC, LCSW, LSW, AMFT, LMFT, Psy.D, PhD.
- Eligible to practice in the state of Illinois
- Desire to provide therapy for 12-25 year olds and their families
- Reliable transportation to and from offices and/or access to high-speed internet and a quiet work-from-home environment.
Working with Rally Point:
- Be part of a creative team who is passionate about working with young people.
- Focus on counseling while support staff handle inquiries, scheduling initial sessions, billing, and insurance.
- Join other therapists during biweekly consultations to get support and assist with active client cases.
- Use simple/current client management software (SimplePractice) and a full suite of workplace tools (i.e., website presence, email accounts, phone service, etc.) to manage your caseload.
- Get dedicated support and feedback from an experienced supervisor.
- Get new clients easily with in-house marketing that results in ongoing client referrals.
- Get training and simple tools to help you handle client paperwork and documentation.