As a member of the Rally Point team, you’ll work directly with clients (at our counseling center in Elgin, IL and online via tele-health), get feedback and guidance from an experienced supervisor - and be equipped with tools and training that can prepare you for the future.
About the Position:
- Work directly with Rally Point Clients and navigate common therapeutic issues
- Learn and receive feedback from an experienced supervisor.
- Work alongside a passionate and creative team.
- Get training to provide a consistent approach to documentation and administrative work.
- Work alongside Rally Point to create a unique and meaningful counseling experience.
- You care deeply about helping hurting people.
- You have a start-up mindset, are ready to learn and initiate quickly.
- You are passionate, organized, proactive, and involved.
- You are working on one of the following degrees: LCPC, LPC, LCSW, LSW, AMFT, LMFT, Psy.D, PhD.
- Desire to provide therapy for 12-25 year olds and their families.
- Reliable transportation to and from offices and/or access to high-speed internet and a quiet work-from-home environment.
Working with Rally Point:
- Be part of a creative team who is passionate about working with young people.
- Focus on counseling while support staff handle inquiries, scheduling initial sessions, billing, and insurance.
- Join other therapists during biweekly consultations to get support and assist with active client cases.
- Use simple/current client management software (SimplePractice) and a full suite of workplace tools (i.e., website presence, email accounts, phone service, etc.) to manage your caseload.
- Get dedicated support and feedback from an experienced supervisor.
- Get new clients easily with in-house marketing that results in ongoing client referrals.
- Get training and simple tools to help you handle client paperwork and documentation.