Collaborating with other teams with the goal of monitoring the company's financial status, reviewing quarterly and annual budgets and managing accounting transactions.
We Are Driven by These Core Values
● Continuous Learning
● Works closely with the CEO, along with board of directors (as needed) and Audit Committee
● Full-time position (combination of in-office and flex), with potential expansion as Company
● Potential growth position to Vice President, and onward to Chief Financial Officer.
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
● 5-7 years corporate/industry accounting experience, preferably at a senior or supervisory level
with relevant industry (defense and/or production/manufacturing) experience;
● 1-3 years public accounting practice, at a mid-tier or above CPA firm;
● Small Business experience preferred; and
● CPA/CMA/CA licensure (from a major professional body/governing jurisdiction).
● Advising the CEO and executive team on strategic direction from the perspective of accounting
● A good understanding and execution of US GAAP literature (applicable major ASCs) and
application to the company’s fact pattern(s), customers, and products/services;
● Ability to take charge with external CPA firm on annual attest engagement, as well as tax filings;
● Leadership of our bookkeepers (3rd party) and accounts payable function;
● Leadership of the Payroll department and HR Department as seen fit;
● Utilization of QuickBooks and Fishbowl Inventory (ERP) System for General Ledger and
Subledger reconciliation/tactical operations with the floor;
● Budget preparation, reforecasts, and management reporting, including the insights and analytics
from each of the budgetary/reporting cycle to achieve executive-level company objectives and
the execution of top-level strategy;
● Supports all other departments in reporting and value-added information; and
● Other duties as assigned by management.
Personal and Professional Skills and Characteristics:
● Discipline to work consistently to a time schedule; and
● Continuously exercising the seven skills of lean people: Customer consciousness, Enterprise
thinking, Adaptation, Initiative, Innovation, Collaboration, and Influence.
Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Pay Range: $95-$150 negotiable
Hybrid work schedule
$95,000 - $150,000 per year