Qualtech Systems Inc. (QSI) is looking to hire a US Citizen as a Systems Modeler/Engineer with a degree in engineering, specializing in mechanical, electrical, or related engineering disciplines.
Qualtech Systems Inc. (QSI) is looking to hire a US Citizen as a Systems Modeler/Engineer – a position that preferably requires a model-based systems engineering (MBSE) background. Knowledge of modeling tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, PSpice, LabVIEW, etc. is a plus. Candidates should demonstrate a proficiency in interpreting technical manuals, engineering documents, etc. and be capable of rapidly becoming a subject matter expert in multiple systems. Successful applicants will work as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment dealing with a wide array of critical NASA and DoD technology applications.
· Work with the QSI modeling team to create diagnostic and prognostic solutions for new and existing technologies.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and understand system dynamics.
· Utilize specialized systems modeling tools, including industry and QSI’s proprietary TEAMS software, to develop, validate, and maintain accurate and efficient system models.
· Analyze and interpret simulation results to guide decision-making processes.
· Collaborate with QSI software development team members towards developing proprietary software and capabilities through testing, usage, and provide feedback as an end user.
· Associate technical degree, at a minimum, from an accredited US university or certificate of completion from a maintenance related technical program, with a focus on mechanical, electrical, or related engineering disciplines.
· Proven experience in modeling complex systems.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
· Demonstrable proficiency in reading and writing technical documentation.
· Capable of taking ownership of complex tasks and sharing the responsibility of producing quality deliverables.
$50,000 - $75,000 per year