Qualtech Systems Inc. (QSI) is looking to hire a US Citizen as a Modeling Technician– a position that requires a robust technical background in the areas of troubleshooting equipment and comprehension of technical documentation.
Qualtech Systems Inc. (QSI) is looking to hire a US Citizen as a Modeling Technician. Candidates should demonstrate a proficiency in both reading and writing technical documentation and be capable of rapidly becoming a subject matter expert in multiple systems. Successful applicants will work as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment dealing with a wide array of critical NASA and DoD technology applications.
· Work with the QSI modeling team to create comprehensive maintenance solutions for new and existing technologies.
· Collaborate with QSI software development team members towards developing proprietary software and capabilities through testing, usage, and providing feedback as an end user.
· Demonstrable proficiency in reading and writing technical documentation.
· Associate technical degree from an accredited US university or certificate of completion from a maintenance related technical program.
· Working knowledge of common desktop tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
· Capable of taking ownership of complex tasks and sharing the responsibility of producing quality deliverables.
$40,000 - $60,000 per year