*Applicants are required to reside in Chicago or Denver*
At Provisio Partners we pride ourselves on a culture of high expectations and high support where everyone on the team is willing to step up and do what is necessary to make our clients successful. The expectation is that the leaders of the Delivery Team live out and exemplify this value daily. The Delivery Manager and the structure of the Delivery Team is deliberately focused on positioning our team members to receive the guidance and mentorship needed to be successful consultants.
The Leaders of the Team are expected to be thought partners to every team member from Senior Leadership to new hires. As with all of our expectations at Provisio, we will continually evaluate and refine based on our learned experiences and firm expansion.
- Management and oversight of all Delivery Staff including Project Managers and Consultants
- Maintain timelines, risk logs, and resource allocations to ensure the team's project milestones are met.
- Ultimately responsible for consistent and effective Project Management for all of our projects
Including the following:
- Timelines are maintained and adhered to for all of our projects
- Project Plans are drafted for all projects
- Project boards are maintained and updated at a minimum of weekly
- All agendas are prepared and client meetings are inclusive of all necessary team members
- Project budgets are monitored and maintained
- Responsible for Monday.com and it’s usage on all projects
- Responsible for the escalation of all project risks and scope challenges to the Engagement Manager and Senior Leadership
- Weekly 30 minute touch base meetings with all direct reports
- Reviewing and approving the timecards of all direct reports
- Responsible for ensuring that all PMs have approved their project time cards by the set parameters
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide feedback and identify training and development needs for team members
- Leading daily meetings to ensure a consistent client and team experience across staff
- Responsible for the forecasting and staffing of direct reports and ensuring that they are a minimum of 75% billable
- 2+ Years Experience managing large scale programs centered on cloud computing technologies such as but not limited to Salesforce and 2+ years experience with managing people, expectations, and deliverables
- Effectively manage a team of Project Managers, Consultants, and other project staff
- Comfortable in fast-paced ever-changing environment with a strong aptitude to learn and adapt to technology
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Strong understanding of data governance concepts, policies, and best practices
- Ability to adapt well to diverse environments and diverse needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or ability to achieve certification upon hire
Provisio Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.