What we're looking for
Proveo is seeking a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies a bonus.
- Work with development team, designer and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation (when applicable)
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Serve as a member of the development team adhering to best development practices
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Review/Approve Pull Requests for other team members
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- This job requires US citizenship and a background check.
- Proven experience as Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgresQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB), web servers (e.g. AWS, NGINX, Express.js) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- 100% Remote - Must be available between core hours, between the hours of 10am-3pm EST
Proveo is building the future of Automation.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems better, together.