Come join our team and provide expert care and positively impact patients' lives at Propel.
We are currently hiring for the following areas:
- Inclusive Workplace: Join a diverse, close-knit team that values different perspectives and inclusivity.
- Client-Centered Care: Impact lives by crafting personalized, evidence-based care plans that empower clients.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy flexible scheduling that supports a fulfilling personal and professional life
- Opportunity to Participate in Our Rock Steady Boxing Program
- Opportunity for Community Speaking Engagements
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Reimbursement
- PTO and Holiday Time Off
- Professional Growth: Access ongoing education and mentorship opportunities with CEU reimbursement for career advancement, including LSVT BIG
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- New Employee and New Grad Mentorship Programs (3-6 months)
- Must hold an active NJ occupational therapy licensure
- Must be graduate of accredited OT program
- CPR certified
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficient
- What is the earliest date you are available to start this position?
- Past areas of experience:
- Tell us one fun fact about yourself.